Lavender Sugar Cookies
- 1 c. butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. lavender sugar
- 4 c. flour
- 2 t. vanilla
- 1/2 t. salt
- Combine flour and salt in bowl. Set aside.
- In separate bowl mix butter, 1 c. lavender sugar (recipe above) and vanilla.
- Add remaining sugar and eggs.
- Slowly blend in dry ingredients.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Roll to 1/4" thickness on a well floured surface and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake on greased baking sheet for 8-10 minutes in preheated 400 degree oven.
- Let cookies cool.
- Decorate with icing if desired.
*We recommend lavender buds sprinkled over the icing for an elegant touch